Saturday, September 29, 2012

Family Ties

This week we learned about the different types of boundaries and ties in a family.  There's typically a dominate tie between the husband and wife and then a more distinct tie with the children.  There's always going to be a dominate in the family, but not that the dominance is unhealthy, there will be one.  There's usually a distant tie and a tie that can never be broken.

I can say that I am so grateful for my family.  Although we may struggle at times, like any other family, we can always find that perfect amount of love for each other.  No distance can break what my family has.  The Gospel has been such a blessing to have in our lives.  It has guided and directed us closer to each other and our Heavenly Father.  I'm so blessed to be able to live with my family for eternity, and to start my own.  It's times like these that are especially tender and hard because I'm so far away from home (approx. 33 hours).  I love my family so much and miss them!
 
 
 
 
 Photo credit: Kimber Pogue Photography http://www.facebook.com/KimberPoguePhotography

No comments:

Post a Comment