Thursday, September 13, 2012

For Class

I'm taking a few major classes this semester along with some generals.  I'm super excited to see what this semester will bring along with all the challenges.  My classes all seem awesome, so far, that is until I'm up to my neck in homework.  My teachers all rock and the work is a lot but so beneficial.  

For one of my major classes (Family Relations) we are to have a blog and keep tabs throughout the semester on how our lives and classes are going.  I'm thrilled to be posting about the good and not so good of the semester here. Throughout this blog I hope to provide some spiritual insight and advice that can not only benefit me, but readers as well.  There will be PLENTY of personal experiences and updates on this blog. 

I hope y'all enjoy this and follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment